HELLRAZOR...tune in prog...need help pleese!!!!

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
EAzy, After listening to Logikz advise on compression, i have not compressed my master track. Tune seems a lot louder for it. Can i have some advice on eqing please. My speakers here have no lowend, the ass has dropped out of em. Cheerz peeps

nice lil intro dude. cool samples, drums are sounding pretty good, turn da bass down a lil just before it drops, thats once again a vast improvement. that rolling kick b4 it drops needs to be low cut at about 110hz.

good shit mate, ya getting there.

much respect

cheers dark. I was worried that it was too loud. It is far louder than my other tunes. The rolling kick is gonna get sorted and its time i learned to make my rolling intros more interesting such as a pitch bending synth or different percussions. Easy to be complacent with one thing that works. I did completely rip off the film Hellraiser 2(Hellbound) for the intro.
Its more of a concept peice of music rather than dance music. Thanks for the review buddy.
Keep it real.
peace

nice tune, nice work on the bassline maaaan.

im looking forward to the final piece of this one shane. hell razor intro is mean for it.

bassline needs abit more of a pattern to me though, seems like its all over the place if that makes sense, its a long bassline with alot to it , or so it sounds. maybe abit more of a suttle bassine, to bring out the dark style drums, after all a tune like heelrazor needs some harsh hell bringing drums,

sorry i cant offer much technicalities though, a newbie i am as you know, but from a ' head ' view, id say its gunna be a corker. brilliant intro ideas, should be a masterpiece if the times put in which i know your prepared to do .

big up buddy,

im working on a new one but havent got the time at the moment as ive got 2 jobs on the go so only have bout an hour a day spare. but lets see what happens.

respect :lighter:

Back
Top Bottom