Hellos, C from pa

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by munkeyman420, Sep 3, 2006.

1. munkeyman420

munkeyman420 Munkey C

hi everyone :) names sean, have to say it was ak1200's "drowning", and concord dawn's "disturbance" album that got me hooked, along with random ragga tracks. My thirst for Drum n Bass cannot be quenched! Mostly Hospital, Concord Dawn, and Dillinja tracks that i find enjoyable to spin, but i cant begin to constrict my tastes when there is so much more out there! Am currently in beginning stages of creating my own, and any tips or helpful additions anyone could throw my way would be quite appreciated :) cheers and well met everyone! - Munkey C

p.s. If anyone would like to hear what this painfully musical mind has thought up, feel free to visit my little space at http://www.myspace.com/munkeycsaraa/

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

hello sean :)
    i love ragga beats too.

:welcome:

3. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

What part of PA you from?

4. munkeyman420

munkeyman420 Munkey C

Harrisburg, central, you?

5. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

Im right up the road from you... Millersburg, its above dauphin.. sweet... Good to see some harrisburg heads in the house...

6. munkeyman420

munkeyman420 Munkey C

awesume man, yea hbg is teh sux , but regardless ,still good to know people keepin it real in the area.. hey you hear about the rave? check it out.. OH and hit me up on AIM if you ever want to do any collab/ mixing we could definitley settle somethin out bro : Monkfour20 here check it-----------------------------------------------------

9/9/06-9/10/06::C.P.U. Productions-6th Annual Camp-out with the DJ's::noon-noon

C.P.U. Productions proudly presents our:
    6th Annual Camp-Out w/ the DJ's 2006'

C.P.U. Productions is back again!
    Coast 2 Coast
    We welcome you all to come out
    and experience what the
    LEGENDARY camp-outs are all about.
    Rockin' Dj's - Camping - Good Vibes
    REAL FRIENDS!
    That's how we do....

-we have our set list and times 100% confirmed and locked down-

SET LIST & TIMES
    12-1 Probity
    1-2 dutty boomba
    2-3 hershey
    3-4 dj namaste
    4-5 eloc
    5-6 silverstarr
    6-7 dj matt hart
    7-8 brian moore
    8-9 josiah
    9-10 geoffro
    10-11 muramasa
    11-12 buster
    12-1:30 joe kopasek
    1:30-3 dj quenique
    3-4 daniella downs
    4-5 anton chasm
    5-6 dj lantern
    6-7 proxxy
    7-8 labrynth
    8-9 jerramey sin
    9-10 kinesis
    10-11 k breaks
    11-12 oleg

- update- BOAT IS CONFIRMED FOR THIS YEAR!

Every year has been a huge success and every year we stepped it up another notch, consistantly bringing you top quality Djs, a real underground vibe, new secret locations,
    lights, sound, decor, starcamp, and a dance floor built last year in the middle of the island. This year we are bringin in more lights, double the sound, more effects and decor for that real underground feeling.

We want to say thank you to all the people back east who are getting stuff done. You guys are troopers! This year will definately be a year to remember. You all donated a lot of help this year and when the camp-out is all over and done and everyone is still talking about it half a year to a year later; you will be like damn it was so worth it. That's why we kept doing them. We said that last year was our last because of moving but, with your help and motivation to keep it going this will be the best year yet! Your support and dedication is what keeps us going. We miss you all so much!
    Also returning this year is the famous "Phil's Kick Ass Kitchen" here is a message sent to me from Phil. "Also I will be there with " Phil's Kick Ass Kitchen " I will Have Food and Drinks with A couple of New Menu Items. I'm Sure Your Asking YourSelf " What about Your Incredible Kabob's And the bacon wrapped Fillet's? " YEs, they will be there along w/ My Legendary Burgers! You Will Have To Come To the Camp out W/ theDj's To See Whats The New Item will be, But I Promise I won't Disappoint you.
    So, If you enjoy great music and incredible food. Come out And Check Us Out!!
    YOur's,
    Phil
    "Phil's Kick As Kitchen"
    We will send out more messages, emails and phone calls as the date approaches with any new details.

hit me back to join our email list so we can personally send you the directions and details to you just before the event.

send your emails addresses to me at:
    djquenique@gmail.com
    enter - join email list - in the subject line

Quincey/ Dj Quenique
    C.P.U. Productions
    www.djquenique.moonfruit.com
    www.myspace.com/djquenique bring the party !!! :grouphug: :hold_hand :beers:

7. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

yeah unfortunately we dont have a babysitter or else we would be there.. We were at 2 or 3 of them before.. You been to any of the 7-17 partys in york? its ashamed they went pretty much all hip hop

8. munkeyman420

munkeyman420 Munkey C

no havnt heard of them, my neighboy Q gave me all those cds, loved labyrinths. All hip hop? you gotta be kiddin me man, well i never!

9. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

nah they didnt go allll hip hop but close enough.. They had some pretty descent djs out before... Icey, Dieselboy, freaky flow, swarm, john B but nothing lately.. and labyrith (jesse) hes a good guy...