hello

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Ugh ohh, DOA is going to be invading DnB Forum in full force now that DOA is sucking major. :cry:

A few months ago ass tulips are banned. Now just last week it escalated to key members leaving, rouge DOA members setting up UK only alternatives, and just today its hit a new peak of suck with someone posting about killing cops. That shit is just not correct! :tut:

Ol Skee

Original Kakalak Asshole
Re: Re: hello

Originally posted by 1992
Ugh ohh, DOA is going to be invading DnB Forum in full force now that DOA is sucking major. :cry:

A few months ago ass tulips are banned. Now just last week it escalated to key members leaving, rouge DOA members setting up UK only alternatives, and just today its hit a new peak of suck with someone posting about killing cops. That shit is just not correct! :tut:
That sure was a warm welcome to give to somebody new. Do u do this to all new people?

Hello to EM though.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Re: Re: Re: hello

Originally posted by Ol Skee

That sure was a warm welcome to give to somebody new. Do u do this to all new people?

Hello to EM though.

:2thumbs: (don't mind me, I know emactive as an internet personality, I'm "busting his chops" a bit I guess. ):oops:

Last edited: