Hello

Drama Queeen

Hi everyone i am new to drum and base my brother showed me a cd called watch the ride by dj zinc and i really liked it :)

What are some other popular cd's i can buy please can you reccomend some for me because i dont know any names.

thank you x

you would be better off downloading some mixes. use the search function up top on the right and just type in names of anyone you know or you think you might like

Hi everyone i am new to drum and base my brother showed me a cd called watch the ride by dj zinc and i really liked it :)

What are some other popular cd's i can buy please can you reccomend some for me because i dont know any names.

thank you x

fair play to ya. have a look in the members mixes part of the forum, like safety said youll be better of getting a feel for the stuff you like there, look for mixes with tracklistings so you can then decide on which artists / tracks you like. :)

thank you x

zincs watch the ride was the first dnb album i bought, lol.

im just throwing this out there, your not graysons sister r u? lol

Last edited:

thank you x

your not aloud!!! goo away!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom