Hello.

pr0xy333

I always feel guilty clicking on 'new thread', but hell.

I'm pr0xy333, from California, US. Hello!

Now, I don't make dnb, and it really isn't my preferred listening, but I'm trying to get back into it (but that lame "dnb step" dancing is very much full of fail). I'm really a psytrance guy but psyreviews has been shut down so now I'm homeless.

That's why I've come here, to get back into the flow of dnb. The last dnb I've bought have all been Dieselboy productions (Get out your flamethrowers folks).

So, what's a good album to spend my worthless American Dollars on? Quality people! And I don't really need it to be as dark as the inside of Hitlers brain that has been filled with LSD and Meth and blended with aborted babies and some cheap tequila and is being sipped by Satan himself like most of the dnb I hear these days.

Takers?

hey mate. welcome to the forum. why dont you download a few different mixes from the forum to get an idea of what youre into?

theres plenty of tunes ripe for the pickin!

:welcome:

a good place 2 start if u want the passion back is commix's new album 'call to mind'... sick production and so many different vibes u'll definately find something you like. try lurking on trackitdown.net and get some good podcasts like: drum n bass arena, phuture frequency, hospital, BBS Bookings. hope thats enough to start u off m8.

Back
Top Bottom