Hello.

Hey,

Im MassiveMissMaestro. Ive used forums for 10+ years.
Last time i went to a rave was a good few years ago but i loved them in my hay day. Techno, dnb, hip hop all EDM. I still listen to the music but ben sober almost 11 months now so my going out has ceased.

Still love the music though.

Maybe this site will teach me a thing or two and get me up to date with whats big on the dnb scene. Im still listening t full cycle crew and all that era so maybe its time i got up to date lol. But you cant beat that analogue sounds. Or jungle haha.

Anyway how we all doing? Ill be spending most my time in waffle and will pop into the mixes section as seen fit. I do love a waffle!

Look forward to making myself at home here.

MMM

Last edited:
" Any nekkid pics - only kidding, oooooh whilst you're here got any spare time to talk about middle eastern political similarities between a certain countries leadership & that of the infamous Adolf Hitler?"

Deegs is that one mate you had, that when you went out on the pull & you had managed to attract a group of females, that things were going pretty well with, would say some randomly outlandish or way too deep shit & the ladies would slowly dissipate & make their excuses to leave over the next 10 minutes & every single time it would be like - "Dude you fucking did it again!!!!" :-x

some randomly outlandish or way too deep shit

Gruebeln_52138.jpg

"let me think a while: why is it gals just wanna have fun ?"

Oh shit, just hold on a minute, maybe we jumped the gun on Deegun, check her last time online, 10 minutes after @Jwood27 said Hello, the true culprit has emerged, been spamming cock pics again J? What have we told you about "thats how we do things at in Wales" not being a reasonable excuse. Damn fine cock though, can see why she got scared

Last edited:
@MassiveMissMaestro the only way you can be apart of this forum it seems is as a man.

you see what happened is that you signed up and everyone went:

south-park-s06e10c11-yes-ah-tah-16x9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom