Hello!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Real Loki, May 20, 2005.

1. Real Loki

Real Loki Proper Mash UP!!!

Hi, new to this site and think I'm gonna like it. Real Name's Loki but as most have got their 1st I add the Real as a point. :mad:

I live in Brighton and have been listening to hardcore since I was 12 (along with hip hop) and been raving since 13 (25 now), along with mcing and have a fine large collection of old tapes from '89-2001 (stopped buying them as the raves died down and I stopped going as much being forced to move to clubs), though mainly from '89-'99. I've done my best to track back to the years I missed getting as much as possible so am very pleased to find this site with 1992's hardcore part. I have many originals and copies which I'm itching to share with the masses but still don't know whats best to use? Advice would be much appreciated! (yn) Got a massive OldSkool flyer (and newish) collection along with a huge collection of Old Rave mags.

When the split happened in '94 I went all ways listening to Jungle, Techno (Bouncy and Gabba), and H Hardcore but nowadays I'm very diverse listening to Breaks, D&B, Techno (all varieties), Hip Hop (pretty much anything Urban that's not R&B, even Grime and a bit of Garage if done well), electro, pretty much most music for different moods.

If you're that interested this thread gives a better insight to my raving years.

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=280235&highlight=Moving+forward

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and sure I can contribute a bit around here. :)

Loki

2. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Im real too!

lol!

There was a DJ callled Loki kicking about a while back...

im changing my name to the real real REAL Lokki...

:violin:

3. Real Loki

lol, saw your name last night, with an extra k it seems someone got there before you too! :respekt: I just refuse to be Loki_835 or what ever, if I can get Loki I use it. You would like my sig in DOA lol.

I had a small run in with a Loki on DOA lol.

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=282993

:cry:

4. Real Loki

There's loads of mc's (one on Kissfm I hear) and DJ's called Loki I know. Gone of the days when I was the only one! :violin:

5. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

boohoo!

mate!

I been called Lokki (pronounced loky, sicne i was a nipper (surname is Lock...clever eh!) I am always suprised to see how many there are about!!!! lol!

not to mention Lowqui....

:welcome:

I am the Lokki on DOA! got there ages ago!

6. Real Loki

LOL! So are you the one from that thread I spoke to briefly, actually Loki, not Lokki? Think that lad was from Brum. You or not you, nice to meet you mate! :not_worth
    I've calmed down a bit about it but was a 'real' shock when I eventually got online but did guess it would be hammered more for the fact that it has such a cool meaning behind it. My birth name anyway.

P.S. Can you get email notifications for replies on here? Can't see an option.

Last edited: May 20, 2005