Hello!!!

Real Loki

Proper Mash UP!!!
Hi, new to this site and think I'm gonna like it. Real Name's Loki but as most have got their 1st I add the Real as a point. :mad:

I live in Brighton and have been listening to hardcore since I was 12 (along with hip hop) and been raving since 13 (25 now), along with mcing and have a fine large collection of old tapes from '89-2001 (stopped buying them as the raves died down and I stopped going as much being forced to move to clubs), though mainly from '89-'99. I've done my best to track back to the years I missed getting as much as possible so am very pleased to find this site with 1992's hardcore part. I have many originals and copies which I'm itching to share with the masses but still don't know whats best to use? Advice would be much appreciated! (yn) Got a massive OldSkool flyer (and newish) collection along with a huge collection of Old Rave mags.

When the split happened in '94 I went all ways listening to Jungle, Techno (Bouncy and Gabba), and H Hardcore but nowadays I'm very diverse listening to Breaks, D&B, Techno (all varieties), Hip Hop (pretty much anything Urban that's not R&B, even Grime and a bit of Garage if done well), electro, pretty much most music for different moods.

If you're that interested this thread gives a better insight to my raving years.

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=280235&highlight=Moving+forward

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and sure I can contribute a bit around here. :)

Loki

Im real too!

lol!

There was a DJ callled Loki kicking about a while back...

im changing my name to the real real REAL Lokki...

:violin:

lokki said:
Im real too!

lol!

There was a DJ callled Loki kicking about a while back...

im changing my name to the real real REAL Lokki...

:violin:

lol, saw your name last night, with an extra k it seems someone got there before you too! :respekt: I just refuse to be Loki_835 or what ever, if I can get Loki I use it. You would like my sig in DOA lol.

I had a small run in with a Loki on DOA lol.

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=282993

:cry:

Real Loki said:
There's loads of mc's (one on Kissfm I hear) and DJ's called Loki I know. Gone of the days when I was the only one! :violin:

boohoo!

mate!

I been called Lokki (pronounced loky, sicne i was a nipper (surname is Lock...clever eh!) I am always suprised to see how many there are about!!!! lol!

not to mention Lowqui....

:welcome:

I am the Lokki on DOA! got there ages ago!

lokki said:
boohoo!

mate!

I been called Lokki (pronounced loky, sicne i was a nipper (surname is Lock...clever eh!) I am always suprised to see how many there are about!!!! lol!

not to mention Lowqui....

:welcome:

I am the Lokki on DOA! got there ages ago!

LOL! So are you the one from that thread I spoke to briefly, actually Loki, not Lokki? Think that lad was from Brum. You or not you, nice to meet you mate! :not_worth
I've calmed down a bit about it but was a 'real' shock when I eventually got online but did guess it would be hammered more for the fact that it has such a cool meaning behind it. My birth name anyway.

P.S. Can you get email notifications for replies on here? Can't see an option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom