Hello

Noetic

Hey Guys

Im new here thought Id say Hi

29/M/GSH/6'4/abnormally skinny (on mondays) Haha

Been producing for about 4 weeks and am hooked!! Luckily Im a lay about so I get plenty of time to do it. Im using FL Studio. Might try reason soon but wanna learn fruity first.

Peace:afro:

easy m8 nice to meet u.
:welcome:
i use reason, i bought FL but i didnt like it. :(
everyone is different - if you find software u like - stick with it.
peace

Good tip JimJim. Yeah I tried Reason a few years back and it was awesome. Just seems I have worked out how to do so much more this time around.

How long have you been producing for?

been doing it a couple of years now.
still not as good as i would like.
Reason 6 is gr8 (for me) - liking it a lot :D
But if you are getting results in FL - i would stick with that. After youve been doing it a couple of months you can then work out if you need to change software.
But FL is pretty powerfull and used by quite a lot of people on here.
if you get stuck post up in the production section.
:D

Hey Again.

Sorry for late response to you all. Thread is probably dead now. My producing has come on a lot since I was last on here, tracks are still sounding a bit anthemy and the melodies are obvious and a bit repetative but I try and use/make/do something different on each track. Ive upgraded to FL10 and I'm loving it, was on 8 before. Tracks improved by a load straight away. I tried ableton and gave up on it for now. At this early stage of learning to produce it didint seem worth the agro. Cool sound bank though.

That reminds me..... Has anyone bought a Sample pack that worth buying? Are there any that are industry standard or that you think stand out from the rest? Hospital packs maybe.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom