Hello!!

Warlokk

bitch please
Hey guys,

New guy here. I'm from Bristol, England.. and I guess I'm still sort of new to the drum & bass genre. I've always sort of listened to it, but i've never really delved deep into it, as i've mostly listened to dubstep & trip hop. But recently i'm really starting to get into it so I figured I may aswell sign up here to get some recommendation.

I would say my favourite artists right now are Black Sun Empire. I love these guys.. especially their first album, Driving Insane. Other artists I like are Netsky, Noisia, and Datach'i.. and thats about it in terms of D&B, so I would appreciate any recommendations based on these artists!!

Thanks for any welcomes & recommendations in advance ;)

Welcome mate.

If you like Netsky, I suggest listening to more liquid dnb, artists like Logistics, Brookes Brothers, Camo & Krooked, Marky & S.P.Y.

And in terms of artists similar to Noisia, I would listen to other artists like Phace, Apex, Spor, Dom & Roland etc. (y)

Welcome mate.

If you like Netsky, I suggest listening to more liquid dnb, artists like Logistics, Brookes Brothers, Camo & Krooked, Marky & S.P.Y.

And in terms of artists similar to Noisia, I would listen to other artists like Phace, Apex, Spor, Dom & Roland etc. (y)

Thanks! Really liking Spor's sound.. listened to Overdue. Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom