Hello, you may know me, I am Nedachi.

Nedachi

An Infectious Germ of D&B
Greatings, I was originally posting on DOA but as I'm done there I decided to Migrate here and fuck DOA off till next year maybe.

Just a few things about what I do and how far I've got. I do my own artwork for everything, gifs, Album covers, posters, flyers etc etc. I make D&B and enjoy experimenting with sounds like any other Producer but I have not yet found my sound(s) so too speak.

I'm guessing there are some DOA members here so hello to you lot. :wave:

are you here tryin to scout for more members for doa or something.lol
most of your post so far have had doa somewere in them

You can slap me on the wrist for that. Scouting - yes/no I just liked the community of DOA but as I'm here, I'll get my trap shut about it. :(

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

hello. so what happened, did you get banned? you got me all curious now over coffee and biscuits

Yeah, unfortunately i was banned. I'll give it a year or so and go back to it but everyone seems very friendly here & I haven't seen one troll yet (thank **** for that). Anyway about teh banz, last ban I got was not explained to me why I was banned which annoyed me slightly as it wasn't even my account but a friends (but the other 6 accounts were mine...) lol Anyway, moving on. Which members here should I be looking out for on advice with production and equipment? (y)

Back
Top Bottom