Hello & Tingz

Militan

Hey guys,

New one here. :) Looking forward chatting to you all, listening to your mixes, productions etc.

I live in Dubai, DJ Randall with MC GQ playing this Thursday over here. SUPERB! We got a small scene but mighty bookings as always.

Wishing you all good health.

Militan - BIG UP!

yeah man, of course! that would be awesome. maybe do a thread in general dnb forum or waffle section?

or do you mean if we have an upload function? because i dont think we have that. when is randall on?

Randall is on 12:30 after midnight!

I honestly NEED to showcase this in one way or the other'!

Even if I have to upload instagram vids 15 secs'

Also, I'm getting pretty fucked so I need to know in order to prepare myself! Haha

well we dont have that function but the forum displays streams of audio from sites like soundcloud or that other one for film which is like tinypic but for film. so a thread in general with some footage and your educated and eloquent assessment of the night would be damn near ideal.

also im feeling a slight sting of envy, its been aaaages since i went to a club night with randall spinning, have a good one man, do it good and proper, dont let us down. (y)

Just got home.

It is a sad thing that all nights in Dubai end at 3 AM.

I've recorded enough, but the 4th video didn't last as I didn't have space. WHICH IS A SHAME! I REALLY HOPE, that the set was recorded.

I'll be uploading the videos NOW, I REALLY wanted to upload stuff as it was happening!

Will create a thread in the general DnB forum!

Back
Top Bottom