Hello there

dcrones6

Hello people of D&B Forum. Yeah i am new here, so i am introducing my self. I have just recently joined this site so my profile is quite bland. Any ideas on how to make it look better, also how do i change my picture. The only options that i see are either dnb forum noob male or female. Is there a way to upload your own picture.
Thanks

hi! I am also a newbie here! I'm kring.. I just simply love adventure and musics as well!
I thought this place would be a worthwhile place to check out!
Good to be here folks!

welcome, to both of you.

and dcrones6: your answer is in the forum FAQ. Lots and lots ask this, but all is explained over there. So check it out. Please.
But to save you some time: no there isn't. You can't choose something else than the noob avatars. When you've got 100 posts, you get a wider range of preset avatars to choose from. Once you've got a 1000, you can upload a 100 x 100 pixel pic yourself to use as an avatar.

Hello guys thanks i found this great site. . I'm new here and hoping to learn a lot, and forums are often the best way to do that.
I suppose forum discussion is one of the best way to grab or enhance a knowledge, that is why i joined this forum. .

Back
Top Bottom