Hello there from Poland!

AM1G0

Hiho
im 21 y old from Polands first capital city ;p
ppl for years call me amigo or panda irl ;)

im this 100% honest guy that likes to do say some dumb stuff and im 90% realistic or positive

hate COMPLAINING. i prefer the "hate something? change it/dont do it/fix it" attitude ;p

i was DJing for like 2 months in DJ Cafe in my city, but it got removed due to some financial stuff (it was my friends dj cafe, and his accountant stole a lot of money bla bla bla). so now im getting myself some hardware (reloop dj 2 interface edt) should get here on monday.
stuff i have now? ni traktor audio 2 + korg nanopad 2 + korg nanokontrol 2.

but more than djing im interested in producing, using fl studio here + shitloads of vsts.

WHAT DO I EXPECT?
i expect to get some nice feedback, support and knowledge about producing, i just expect to improve with you guys.
also i hope this forum can help me a bit to keep up with some nice tunes im missing because of this tune bombing from every artist weve got nowadays.

maybe some collab too, who knows.

WHAT CAN I OFFER?
well, hard to say, i can say that im honest with everything i write and i write my thoughts straight forward ;) im open for discussing and sharing opinions, sounds, knowledge etc.

cheers :)
some stuff im working on now (+some very old stuff public in this soundcloud profile):
http://snd.sc/y4bIpc
in link, not widget thingy because track is private.

PS:
HOW DO I CHANGE DA AVATOR
icon29.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom