Hello :o)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Hi! I am Stuart / sdm, I co-own and operate this web site, and I am from Portsmouth in the United Kingdom.

I've been into Drum & Bass since ~1999, but played Hardcore for a few years prior to that.

I mostly DJ around Hampshire, with the odd booking in London, thanks Dylan! I am resident at an event called Breakneck, you can find plenty of chat about this event in our 'General' forum.

Finally, I am learning to produce at the moment with varying results, you can hear most things I produce in our 'Unsigned / unknown' audio section.

bOH :spliff:

bad ace inc. said:
do not trust this fella people,in my best ahmed impression "I HATE HIM"
I just smash your dreams and hopes all day every day, homie :teeth:

sdm said:
Hi! I am Stuart / sdm, I co-own and operate this web site, and I am from Portsmouth in the United Kingdom.

I've been into Drum & Bass since ~1999, but played Hardcore for a few years prior to that.

I mostly DJ around Hampshire, with the odd booking in London, thanks Dylan! I am resident at an event called Breakneck, you can find plenty of chat about this event in our 'General' forum.

Finally, I am learning to produce at the moment with varying results, you can hear most things I produce in our 'Unsigned / unknown' audio section.

bOH :spliff:

short but good.-) what producers do you like? (exept sdm:)

Kubatko said:
short but good.-) what producers do you like? (exept sdm:)
I'm really into that ruff, rugged Hip-Hop vibe in tunes, so I'm really diggin' everything on Renegade Hardware and Barcode, that would include Keaton, Raiden, Chase & Status, Final Reckoning, Resonant Evil, Dylan, B-key, Evol Intent, Loxy, Ink, Psidream and many more! :slayer:

Of course I love Dillinja, his tunes rawk my body (y)

Back
Top Bottom