hello! new tune!! quick review please

rainey

http://www.myspace.com/rainey1981

called "tips" reason being i want tips on what wrong! lol or if you think its alright.

seems to have lost a lot of quality in going from wav-mp3-myspaz

please have a listen or just a quick skip-threw and let me know.

thanks

(obviously im pretty new even tho i made a tune ages ago, i gave up and stopped for a long time)

cheers

rainey

new version up

Last edited:
i like it, although your gonna get a lot of flaming for it being jump up

i always wanted to produce a track like that, how did you manage to do that bass (bwo bwo bwo bwo bwo)?

did you make your own loops or did you use them from a pack?

i like it, although your gonna get a lot of flaming for it being jump up

i always wanted to produce a track like that, how did you manage to do that bass (bwo bwo bwo bwo bwo)?

did you make your own loops or did you use them from a pack?

yer im just after reviews im not worried if people dont like jump up. we cant all like the same thing.

bass was made in reason and the beat is a couple of loops chopped and some one shots in there aswell.

thank you for your kind words!

@anyone else, if you do have a listen even a quick "not my stlye but sounds ok" or "needs work here" would be cool.

just trying to work out where i am and where i need to be

Last edited:
Liking it mate but a couple of things to improve.

The piano, it doesn't fit with the song really, I'd suggest taking it out.

The 'womp' bass, it seems to be a bit behind, like it's not it time with the bars, try speeding it up a little bit.

Other than that it's a good track mate.

funny because i dont like the piano either, i couldnt be arsed to change it tho lol it was worse!

@nitrous. i will have a look at chnaging the bass to sound more in

if it were me I would take the piano off and remove that sound which looks like a phone ringing or something which plays until 02:55

then you would have yourself a great track

ok. im gonna work on it and put up the new version tomorrow, already ripped the paino out.

will play with the bass and pull the attack down a bit as i think thats why it sounds like is miss-firing if you like.

Hi!!!

Quality is weird, not sure about that, tune don't really do it for me, had a good listen to this a whileago, what ever style it is il behonest and say its very un-original and lacks something, I'm not sure what, but there's so many producers doing good tunes and wouldent really listen to this one, bass is ok but lacks variety, sorry to be doom and gloom but there's so much more to being original that pulling off a bass sound that has been done before over and over again.

Its just my opinion so get upset, also, what tunes have you done in the past? How long ago? Genre? Clips? Or waffle?

:D
merry Xmas rainy.

Hi!!!

Quality is weird, not sure about that, tune don't really do it for me, had a good listen to this a whileago, what ever style it is il behonest and say its very un-original and lacks something, I'm not sure what, but there's so many producers doing good tunes and wouldent really listen to this one, bass is ok but lacks variety, sorry to be doom and gloom but there's so much more to being original that pulling off a bass sound that has been done before over and over again.

Its just my opinion so get upset, also, what tunes have you done in the past? How long ago? Genre? Clips? Or waffle?

:D
merry Xmas rainy.

you listened to it a while ago? i only put it on there today! lol

yer the quality got really killed on putting it up but that doesnt bother me. i ment i had made like one tune before (the other on there) nothing major so really this is only my secound attempt and making something.

i dont mine if you dont like it and all input is welcome, which is the reason i asked. if i just made crap and nobody told me i would be deluding myself. so its all good. what do you think it lacks? i know the first tune i main lacked warmth and depth, all seemed so flat. do you think this one comes across similar?

bump!! i changed it, doesnt sound amazing and still needs some work but general views on the new start and added some extra bits and new end (not that you prob got that far lol)

please check it out

thanks

which device did you use on reason to produce the bass? im starting to work with it atm, must say im enjoying it... been watching some tutorials and I wanna explore now :)

you listened to it a while ago? i only put it on there today! lol

yer the quality got really killed on putting it up but that doesnt bother me. i ment i had made like one tune before (the other on there) nothing major so really this is only my secound attempt and making something.

i dont mine if you dont like it and all input is welcome, which is the reason i asked. if i just made crap and nobody told me i would be deluding myself. so its all good. what do you think it lacks? i know the first tune i main lacked warmth and depth, all seemed so flat. do you think this one comes across similar?

I have allready given you an opnion
I'm sure your get the answers your looking for in the end

LOL

Back
Top Bottom