Hello - new here

Dizeee

Hi all, I tried to post a thread about 96 links/tunes and the whole jungle merging with d and b era.

I think cos I am a new poster my post got deleted as I was limited on the URL count - I have checked my emails but nothing.

Can anyone / mods give me an insight?

Ta

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:55 ----------

Oh - I see this thread has made it to the forum! Last night I prepared a whole thread on 1996 links etc, but it went AWOL.

I am trying to share / gain and gather 96 links. I have about the best line up there is to offer. I wouldn't even know where to start. I have been searching and collating tunes, and v rare tunes, from the 95 - 97 era.

For eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B53vV8jmq-I

Hopefully this is the medium in which to share....?

it'll probly pop up again, theres sum kind of filtering for new user posts going on, i'm sure a mod will bring it back, welcome to dnbforum!

Hope so - got some serious tunes to share - it can only be a good thing. I appreciate youtube is very cliche but I really do have some links to kill em. I will post some, hope it all comes together.

We have spam detection for new users.

Until you reach a threshold for posts your posts will be automatically monitored, moderators and admins are able to approve posts awaiting moderation.

from the man himself.
Don't worry dude. It'll go after a while.

Back
Top Bottom