Hello, n00b alert :)

IntrinsicUK

Soulful D&B
Hey to all DnB Forum peeps, just registered to blatantly plug the first release on my label but thought it's too rude not to come and say hi :)

My name's Jeryl, I'm the Editor over at DOA. For those who are interested I posted a thread about the release in the advertisement forum. I can see I'll be more at home here than D&B Arena... you guys have the :teeth: smiley too! haha

welcome make our self at home, and take a jurney back to the good old days, when white gloves,vicks and another e please bob was run of the mill

IntrinsicUK said:
Hey to all DnB Forum peeps, just registered to blatantly plug the first release on my label but thought it's too rude not to come and say hi :)

My name's Jeryl, I'm the Editor over at DOA. For those who are interested I posted a thread about the release in the advertisement forum. I can see I'll be more at home here than D&B Arena... you guys have the :teeth: smiley too! haha

bohllo. (my integrated bigup greeting)

:picsorstf :pat:

:teeth:

Ez Jeryl, I've heard the tunes and they're smashing.

If you need anything from DNBforum, feel free to hit me up on AIM or fire over an e-mail.

Big up (y)

sdm said:
Ez Jeryl, I've heard the tunes and they're smashing.

If you need anything from DNBforum, feel free to hit me up on AIM or fire over an e-mail.

Big up (y)

Thanks bro, much appreciated :D

@ pics or stfu crew:

IMG_1138.sized.jpg

IntrinsicUK said:

you just now registered? CRIME! :1:

Dustek said:
Hey this isn't DOA.

We don't P or STFU unless provoked...

:lol:

I porstfu as I feel like it :gimp:

Wicked dude, nice to have you along for the ride. Now where's the audio clips or stfu smiley :respekt:

xen said:
I porstfu as I feel like it :gimp:

Wicked dude, nice to have you along for the ride. Now where's the audio clips or stfu smiley :respekt:

Audio clips are in the 'advertisements' forum...

and also here :teeth:

Davide Carbone & Kubiks

A: Six Hills
AA: Ready With This

Buy it now from:

Redeye
DOA Store

RELEASED: JULY 2005

Six Hills: An uplifting A side which infuses lush, harmonic soundscapes with sweeping panpipe synths and rolling beats breaking down into a heavy LFO bassline that lends it an essential dance floor quality.

Ready With This: A truly hypnotising track that has a captivating rhythm which instantly mesmerises you; emotional, yet catchy vocal hooks are complimented by ambient atmospherics and a rolling bass line. Get ready for this!

For more information or to interview any Intrinsic artists please contact Jeryl:

Email: jeryl@dogsonacid.com
AIM: jerylwilton

Look out for:

Intrinsic 002 – B Cee & Lomax ‘Unbreakable’ / ‘Regulate’

A: Unbreakable
AA: Regulate

Intrinsic 003 - Mutt 'Credence' / 'Sharon's Song'

Expect audio clips soon ;]

Welcome Jeryl!! As a housewarming gift, I made you an avatar to use while on here:

jeryl.jpg

Thing is, you need 250 posts before you can use it. So get posting!

ps- dope liquid mix

Back
Top Bottom