Hello, n00b alert :)

IntrinsicUK

Soulful D&B
Hey to all DnB Forum peeps, just registered to blatantly plug the first release on my label but thought it's too rude not to come and say hi :)

My name's Jeryl, I'm the Editor over at DOA. For those who are interested I posted a thread about the release in the advertisement forum. I can see I'll be more at home here than D&B Arena... you guys have the :teeth: smiley too! haha

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
IntrinsicUK said:
Hey to all DnB Forum peeps, just registered to blatantly plug the first release on my label but thought it's too rude not to come and say hi :)

My name's Jeryl, I'm the Editor over at DOA. For those who are interested I posted a thread about the release in the advertisement forum. I can see I'll be more at home here than D&B Arena... you guys have the :teeth: smiley too! haha

bohllo. (my integrated bigup greeting)

:picsorstf :pat:

:teeth:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ez Jeryl, I've heard the tunes and they're smashing.

If you need anything from DNBforum, feel free to hit me up on AIM or fire over an e-mail.

Big up (y)

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
IntrinsicUK said:
you just now registered? CRIME! :1:

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
Dustek said:
Hey this isn't DOA.

We don't P or STFU unless provoked...

:lol:

I porstfu as I feel like it :gimp:

Wicked dude, nice to have you along for the ride. Now where's the audio clips or stfu smiley :respekt:

IntrinsicUK

Soulful D&B
xen said:
I porstfu as I feel like it :gimp:

Wicked dude, nice to have you along for the ride. Now where's the audio clips or stfu smiley :respekt:
Audio clips are in the 'advertisements' forum...

and also here :teeth:

Davide Carbone & Kubiks

A: Six Hills
AA: Ready With This

Buy it now from:

Redeye
DOA Store

RELEASED: JULY 2005

Six Hills: An uplifting A side which infuses lush, harmonic soundscapes with sweeping panpipe synths and rolling beats breaking down into a heavy LFO bassline that lends it an essential dance floor quality.

Ready With This: A truly hypnotising track that has a captivating rhythm which instantly mesmerises you; emotional, yet catchy vocal hooks are complimented by ambient atmospherics and a rolling bass line. Get ready for this!

For more information or to interview any Intrinsic artists please contact Jeryl:

Email: jeryl@dogsonacid.com
AIM: jerylwilton

Look out for:

Intrinsic 002 – B Cee & Lomax ‘Unbreakable’ / ‘Regulate’

A: Unbreakable
AA: Regulate

Intrinsic 003 - Mutt 'Credence' / 'Sharon's Song'

Expect audio clips soon ;]

nickdawg

nuthin but the dawg in me
Welcome Jeryl!! As a housewarming gift, I made you an avatar to use while on here:

Thing is, you need 250 posts before you can use it. So get posting!

:teeth:

ps- dope liquid mix