hello internet

pro_found

hey peeps,,

my name is scott aka pro_found , and im from the UK

i have been a drum and bass DJ for 13 years,, yes ,, 13 years!! .lol

i am also a card magician and card flourisher,, and have a pretty successful youtube channel about theses activities, www.youtube.com/profoundmagic

After loosing a little interest in DnB i have rediscovered my love recently and am back on the case,,

oh one more thing,, im a tune id freak and need to know names,, so will be posting in there a lot i recon,,lol.

i have posted a thread in the tune id section about a tune from bar rage 2 ,, if you could go and look at that i would appreciate it very much :D

cheers

scott t

thanks a lot :D

it is called card flourishing , it is what i love , and am proud to be at the for front of the scene , i hope to make magic and cards my profession one day .

i get a lot of comments on my eyes,,lol

hey peeps,,

my name is scott aka pro_found , and im from the UK

i have been a drum and bass DJ for 13 years,, yes ,, 13 years!! .lol

i am also a card magician and card flourisher,, and have a pretty successful youtube channel about theses activities, www.youtube.com/profoundmagic

After loosing a little interest in DnB i have rediscovered my love recently and am back on the case,,

oh one more thing,, im a tune id freak and need to know names,, so will be posting in there a lot i recon,,lol.

i have posted a thread in the tune id section about a tune from bar rage 2 ,, if you could go and look at that i would appreciate it very much :D

cheers

scott t

if you read your name fast and loads... it sounds like scotty (y)

total_gambler_807_15.jpg

What are you like at dealing?

total_gambler_807_15.jpg

What are you like at dealing?

haha! actually very good,, i can perform numerous 'cheating' moves including false shuffles and false deals ,

my background in cards comes from magic and learning gambling sleights that i perform as gambling protection routines ,, not to cheat :D

I have visit your you tube link in which you have shared very amazing videos of your cards magic,i really enjoyed all of these videos of your channel and want to learn about this magic,Will you help me in this case?

Back
Top Bottom