hello, i'm an mc, tell me what you think of my stuff

madda

yo yo message board!

I'm a drum n bass and dubstep mc from the midlands. im lookin for some creative feedback about my music. you can find a link to my tunes here:

http://soundcloud.com/madda-aka-bad-habitz/if-rhyme-is-a-crime

i've done a few small sets and recently started recording, im currently recording im my front room with a shitty usb mic so the record quality isn't great but its okay

have a lil listen and let me know what you think.

any input is appreciated

:finger:

safety

Madda

just a warning - there's been a lot of MC hate on here recently!

i like your flow mate, you've got a good voice and there is some clever word play in there.

i'm not an advocate of talking about 9 millies or shanking people, if you really did have an illegal handgun i doubt you would be publicising it.

but you are a good MC. better than 82.5% of rappers out there.

cheers for the feed back. and 82.5 % is a lil random

but yeah i try and steer clear of saying that ive got a gun and ill shoot ya cuz in all honesty i dont own a gun, and i wont shoot anything unless i was hunting (LOL)

but i try and make a visual image that my tounge is my gun and i used that to shoot people down.

and as for mc hate. i think thats appauling, yet thanks for the warning, if you are a good mc then you learn how to appreciate the music and not spray dnb barz over every beat you hear, in a set a dj has planned certian songs to break up the vibe or change its pace, an mc can ruin that if they arent carefull. when doing sets i try to work with my dj to make sure i understand when
to spit and when not to.

Thanks again for your feedback pal.

Madda :saber:

i think thats appauling,

Your spelling is pretty appalling too ^_^. lol. Kidding bro.

Nice flow mate, like whats been said above.
And thank fuck, pretty rare to find mc's that know to keep the levels down. I like mc's but tonnes of em need to seriously turn the fucking gains down, lol, i wanna hear the music. lol.

Well done mate.

Might enlist you to mc over a track of mine later if your up for it bro. :)

Last edited:
got to work on your breathing technique.

quite good already, could be lots better if you work on that tho - and alot more understandable.

big ups!

edit: relistened and noticed the second part is lots better regarding the breathing techniques and such. maybe thats the mic aswell, dunno really. good flow tho certainly!

and as for mc hate. i think thats appauling,

really? have u heard some of the dnb mc's? most of them are a diabolical!

i listened to your track, it's pretty good man!

also listened to "Power barz - power gurn" i didn't like it as much

muhahah my shank haha.

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 ----------

mate your set is BIG!

Back
Top Bottom