Hello im a newbie on here, but not to jungle

Dutti B

*Skank-out Dancer*
Hello

My name is AJ and I am a DnB/Jungle DJ. I own and run a 11.5 Kw sound system called Tunnelcrew and we do Free raves and rent out our system to other events all around the UK. I have been mixing for about 4 years and I have been a jungle lover since 1992 (as a small child).

I will be posting alot of up and coming events in High Wycombe area, so keep eyes open.

I am female and proud of my mixing, I am alwayz learning so I wouldn't say I am the best but I sure do practice and have a few residencies around my area.

I also work in a recording studio in London every Friday and work closely with big Djs in the dance music world.

Keep Jungle real, Dutti B xxx :welcome:

Hello

My name is AJ and I am a DnB/Jungle DJ. I own and run a 11.5 Kw sound system called Tunnelcrew and we do Free raves and rent out our system to other events all around the UK. I have been mixing for about 4 years and I have been a jungle lover since 1992 (as a small child).

I will be posting alot of up and coming events in High Wycombe area, so keep eyes open.

I am female and proud of my mixing, I am alwayz learning so I wouldn't say I am the best but I sure do practice and have a few residencies around my area.

I also work in a recording studio in London every Friday and work closely with big Djs in the dance music world.

Keep Jungle real, Dutti B xxx :welcome:

EZ GIRL!!!
Long time no spek eh?
How's things in the land o Dutti B!!!
You gotta get me an address babes so i can send you over some GPR stuff asap.
Hope all is good?
Big love!!!

Back
Top Bottom