Hi

• Cuive!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuive!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Cuive

Hi there!

My name is Cuive (pronounced "kweeve" for those interested. Also, it's Eldarin). I am a 22 year old from New York, in the USA. In my exponentially growing love for all things Drum and Bass, I have stumbled upon these forms from time to time, and today I figure to throw my hat into the ring and join your community. I have to say, it seems like opinions are sharp around these parts, and more a matter of fact than opinion in many cases, so I'll try to tread lightly. That said, there ALSO seems to be an incredible amount of knowledge, and most importantly, LOVE for Drum and Bass (on dnbforum.com?? Go figure!)

In New York I am a part of the local rave crowd, but while most of them are mostly HHC/Breaks/Dubstep folks (and don't get me wrong, I still love each of those genres, in differing contextual levels), I found Drum and Bass and fell in love in a way I have never quite had reciprocated locally. A lot of my friends spin, and some are even international, but for now I'm content on simply listening to as much as I possibly can.

Thus far, I'm most attracted to the liquid end of the DnB spectrum, and on the other hand generally feel "meh" about most Jungle. Pretty much everything is the air I breathe. I'm a huge fan of Netsky, High Contrast, Bachelors of Science, Logistics, Commix, Nu:Tone, Calibre, Aphrodite, and a few others.

Right now, my best place to find music is Pandora, friends, and the Internet, so I hope I can expedite my searches here, and finally share my love of DnB with similarly-minded folks along the way. It's truly a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to get to meet you all in time!

~ Cuive

Hi there!

My name is Cuive (pronounced "kweeve" for those interested. Also, it's Eldarin). I am a 22 year old from New York, in the USA. In my exponentially growing love for all things Drum and Bass, I have stumbled upon these forms from time to time, and today I figure to throw my hat into the ring and join your community. I have to say, it seems like opinions are sharp around these parts, and more a matter of fact than opinion in many cases, so I'll try to tread lightly. That said, there ALSO seems to be an incredible amount of knowledge, and most importantly, LOVE for Drum and Bass (on dnbforum.com?? Go figure!)

In New York I am a part of the local rave crowd, but while most of them are mostly HHC/Breaks/Dubstep folks (and don't get me wrong, I still love each of those genres, in differing contextual levels), I found Drum and Bass and fell in love in a way I have never quite had reciprocated locally. A lot of my friends spin, and some are even international, but for now I'm content on simply listening to as much as I possibly can.

Thus far, I'm most attracted to the liquid end of the DnB spectrum, and on the other hand generally feel "meh" about most Jungle. Pretty much everything is the air I breathe. I'm a huge fan of Netsky, High Contrast, Bachelors of Science, Logistics, Commix, Nu:Tone, Calibre, Aphrodite, and a few others.

Right now, my best place to find music is Pandora, friends, and the Internet, so I hope I can expedite my searches here, and finally share my love of DnB with similarly-minded folks along the way. It's truly a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to get to meet you all in time!

~ Cuive

welcome mate.....if you like liquid check my free mixes on my soundcloud page....link is below. enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom