hello hello hello

eazy fella!
Nice intro. like some of those deep oohhm noises.
drums in the intro are a little basic sounding. Nice sinister tunage mate. Think the drums need to sit a little deeper into the track. Bit light. Maybe some more sub in there, will pull the listener further into the track. also will give it that deep virus sound. as in virus recordings.
nice work mate. tight production., deffo get some more sub in there
respect

ez mate i am gonna add more sub and see what goes on
i let you know
i am glad ya said something about the drums.cause i thoght the same,but where i listened to it lots of times i think i may have lost it a bit

any way i will wack a bit bit more bass onn this peice of tunage

but thanks for replying

wow

wow,nice yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2GU30U016.jpg
our wow power leveling site:buy wow power leveling wow powerleveling rapid world of warcraft power leveling world of warcraft powerleveling buy wow gold

would agrre bout the drums-line is good but a bit quiet
likin the bass line -will give it another listen when you get it sorted
nice choon bro-solid foundation
respect

i was working on this tune last night and yeah i got it a bit more bassy and i'll put the better version on tommorow

and wow thanks for the taking the time to listen every one

yeap the better version of control freak is up on the myspace player (more sub,hopefully enough) but i have had to change the name to freq shift because cause4concern have just released a tune called control freak but oh well never mind its not the first time it has happenend to me ie: dose released a tune called anoxia and i also made a tune called anoxia!!
oh well never mind

www.myspace.com/djtormalean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom