hello from scotland

DnB_Arena

MAssivE!!!!
Well i live in poole now but i wont allow a wee technical itch like my location give you the impression i'm english :)

Not that there's anything wrong with the english, don't get me wrong, my girlfriend is a scouser LOLOL

wtf am i talking about??!!!

i love this site!!!! ive got so much stuff through here today like old tape pack d'load links etc.

thanks mofos

loving the smilies

:devilslay

wilkommen, one thing when u did live in scotland i bet you ahd fuck all djs playing up their? or not? im intreiged.. (sp)

Thanks for the buzzin' welcome guys

wilkommen, one thing when u did live in scotland i bet you ahd fuck all djs playing up their? or not? im intreiged.. (sp)

Haze, funny you should bring this up. I moved to england in 97 and it wasn't till then that i'd even heard of D&B :) Soon as i heard it i was hooked. Brockie, Randall, AndyC, Micky Finn, Grooverider and the likes man i was loving it. I got into Ram and Metalheadz and started mixing. When i went back to scotland for my papas funeral i took my One Nation tape back with me and played it to my mates who kinda looked at me like a was demented LOLOLOL

It's gotten better up there though

Well i live in poole now but i wont allow a wee technical itch like my location give you the impression i'm english :)

Not that there's anything wrong with the english, don't get me wrong, my girlfriend is a scouser LOLOL

wtf am i talking about??!!!

i love this site!!!! ive got so much stuff through here today like old tape pack d'load links etc.

thanks mofos

loving the smilies

:devilslay

well in the words of a true south london junglist soldier....... welcome to the famalam!!

Back
Top Bottom