Hello from Melbourne

Rossco_83

Hi :crazy:
My name's Ross i'm from Melbourne im 28 and am into DnB production and music(of course) Iv'e been into it for a little over 2 years so i'm still faily new to it but like a ll people i like to think i have pretty good taste haha - Cyantific, J Majik, Wikaman, Matrix & futurebound, Jonny L, Andy C, Pretty much all Hospital releases., Netsky.

I go by the name of Dawn Frontier for production so go the the production section and check out my beats. Cheers!

Hey views where are u from? yeh I agree there isn't enuff dnb here. I went to LE as well. I thought the guy who played after him was the best. Although I only watched him for about 15. I'm going to try and go to stereosonic to see Andy c and sub focus in December. Do u know if he's doing any club shows while he's here?

Hey views where are u from? yeh I agree there isn't enuff dnb here. I went to LE as well. I thought the guy who played after him was the best. Although I only watched him for about 15. I'm going to try and go to stereosonic to see Andy c and sub focus in December. Do u know if he's doing any club shows while he's here?

Am from London mate but been here in Melbourne for a month (staying in Moonee Ponds) until Saturday when I'm off to Perth for Stereosonic! Haven't heard of any other Andy C club shows; best thing to do is probably check his Facebook event schedule. Know Noisia / Danny Byrd & Brookes Brothers are playing @ Brown Alley in January though (should be a pretty big night);

308933_10150467552147806_731437805_10522497_101588  2488_n.jpg

PS. Guy after London Elek that night was Icicle. Wicked night. Have been having to make do with filming shit like this ever since though;

(^ Quite possibly the strangest night of my life. Ever.) Still. :slayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha you went to see vanilla ice!? that crwd chant was funny. I can see what you mean about being a bit wierd. Would've been an interesting mix there lol. That gig with nosia brookes bros and danny byrd sounds awesome i like danny byrd. He makes some pretty phat beats!! Go check out quantum leap. epic track.

Back
Top Bottom