Hello from Leeds

Raisetheroof

Raisetheroof Festival
Hi there

Im Roxy, a 26 year old Leeds-based promoter and music lover :)

Great to discover this site.

I organise a festival-style annual event which has a new room which focuses on Drum and Bass/Dubstep sounds. Any hints and tips for both recommended DJs to book and good places to promote the event would come in very handy. Info on the event below

Advert.jpg

hello

welcome to the forum

im from leeds myself, you should post up these events in advertisements section.

hey

welcome to the forum

i think i might of gone to a raise the roof 2 - 3 years ago at west indian and remember steppa playing in the main room on the irration steppas sound system and smashing it. If i have the name of the event right

yo yo yo! I'm coming up to Leeds for Uni next September (2011) - hope u'll still be promoting then haha

hello

welcome to the forum

im from leeds myself, you should post up these events in advertisements section.

Yep indeed, still just navigating my way around the forum! So are you still based in Leeds?

Pitts - yes that would have been a Raisetheroof night for sure! I think we had Steppa djing right at the end of the night. We haven't had him on for while which is a shame, might book him again next year though - in 2011, so perfect timing for you Scatcat!

Roxy x

Yep indeed, still just navigating my way around the forum! So are you still based in Leeds?

Pitts - yes that would have been a Raisetheroof night for sure! I think we had Steppa djing right at the end of the night. We haven't had him on for while which is a shame, might book him again next year though - in 2011, so perfect timing for you Scatcat!

Roxy x

hes a great dj to book, he always pulls a crowd and he smashes it every time

Roxy x

yhyh im still there.

i seen them flyers down at my uncles shop, i thought i'd seen them before somwhere then i realised.

Wheres your uncles shop then? Ive been leaving my trail of flyers around for a few weeks now, glad some are getting noticed! XX

he he our trail of flyers never ends!

Hey All, Im Roxys event partner in crime and again Im new to here! But nice to see all your nice comments!

Hope you can all make it down for the big 5th birthday shindig!

Nadine x

Are you serious?? That is my favorite shop in Leeds! The vegetarian selection! The asian sweets! the fresh samosas! You are a lucky person, I would be raiding that shop all of the time if that was my uncles.

lol does that mean you go there all the time ?, if you do then you must have seen me there.

Back
Top Bottom