Hello from Leeds

lol does that mean you go there all the time ?, if you do then you must have seen me there.

I used to go there a lot more when I lived in hyde park but im in far headingley now. I still pop in when I can, introduced my friend to the Halva in there the other day, she loves it!

My friend is opening a new shop a few up from Maumoniats, selling graffiti art canvasses and things, you should take a look.

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 ----------

sorry for the nonstop promo, but Raisetheroof has been nominated for a UK Festival Award. We're in for Best Metropolitan Festival alongside Londons Camden Crawl and the Warehouse Project in Manchester. Eeeek ! You can vote online very easily here

I used to go there a lot more when I lived in hyde park but im in far headingley now. I still pop in when I can, introduced my friend to the Halva in there the other day, she loves it!

My friend is opening a new shop a few up from Maumoniats, selling graffiti art canvasses and things, you should take a look.

i was walking past the other day and seen the new shop open but didnt know what agwan.

LEEDS!

So I've got my next do coming up...

A5 Poster for web.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom