Hello from Dan

danzilla

Hi everyone,

I'm new to posting on the forum but have been frequenting it for the past 3 months or so checking out all the new mixes you guys post and they're all right up my street. I'm 20 years old from Ruislip in Middlesex, have been listening to DNB for the past 3-4 years but have more recently gotten into the darker, techy and deep stuff. I've been DJing for the past 6 months (give or take 1 month) and I've included a little mix I've just recorded to give you a flavour of what type of DNB I'm into. Cheers for reading & look forward to contributing to the forum :1:

https://soundcloud.com/danja-6/cloud-9-promo-mix

TL:
Eastcolors - Watch Out
>>> Audio - Creature Comforts
Audio - Leech
Emperor - Contaminent
Ivy Lab - St Clair
Hybris - The Cleaner (VIP)
Fourward ft. Youthstar - Aftermath
Enei - Elephants
Enei ft. Georgia Yates - Running
Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon

Cheers guys and girls!

Thanks for the welcome chaps. I've been told by a friend who has posted a couple mixes on here (cordenator) that I need to work on my gains.

Btw danwell your latest mix is sick mate big ups

Oi where is my mention Dan! :teeth:

big ups you know what I think of this mix already.
Post it up in Members Mixes, it will generate more interest bro.

Oh & :welcome:

Big ups Stu you know I think you're a legend already mate! Shit DJ though... haha ;)

Sam I didn't go to Critical, I've seen one of your sets when you played out at a mates night though, same night Stu played at... Mono Audio @ Cable. You, Danwell, Mish Mash and Merlin also kept me up until 2.30am the other night when you were on DNBForum TV... literally when you played Starlight I shouted "Fuck off!!!" Haha :)

Gonna record a proper mix tonight taking the feedback I already have into consideration, should be up either tonight or tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom