Hello from Canada

Bellini

What's up everyone?

I used to spin D&B years ago, just bought some new tables and getting back into it. This looks like a pretty good forum to find out what I've been missing the last few years.

Cheers eh

Josh

well you missed a lot a good stuff boyo , but well, plenty o goodness still about

I am from canada as well,l Red Deer alberta. smack right in between calgary and edmonton. I myself have not play a D&B set in years, made the mistake of playing what others whant to hear. Got into funky and electro house. But I'm back feeling a little lost, I would count my beats to 16 than drop my 1st found that my drops lined up better. BUT all i need with D&B is one 4/4 than adjust my pitch???? I did the old lend you friend your records and friends moves away so I may just need to adjust to the "lot" I picked up and play... So really I think I just figured it out. But any pointers would be wicked..
Cheers
hugh

I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.
Hi...
I am Feris. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

Whats this an AA meeting?

My names James and im a 42 year old recovering alcoholic. Just last week I had a temptation to have some wine. Ended up waking up in the Police station after getting paraletic and beating up my ex-wife. I need help from everyone here to overcome my alcoholism.

Now your turn....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom