Hello from Berlin!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DoublePlus, Aug 8, 2015.

1. DoublePlus

DoublePlus ++

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but not very new to the Drum & Bass scene. I've been playing Drum & Bass for over a decade and have also tried my hand at producing a couple of tracks. These days I'm mostly into the deeper / rolling side of Drum & Bass, but I also enjoy playing other bass driven genres like Dub and "deep" Dubstep.

I'm originally from Belgium, but I move around a lot and have lived in different countries over the years. I've recently moved to the "techno capital" Berlin, and decided this would be a good time to start focusing on producing music again.

I'm joining this forum to receive feedback on the tracks that I'm working on, and also to be part of the community and help out others.

Catsel likes this.
  2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

3. Vanden

Vanden -nieuwenhuysen

Welcome! you're lucky to be living there, I'd love to go to Berlin one day soon to check it out. A lot of amazing techno infused dnb coming out of Berlin - namely from Hidden Hawaii, Alphacut and of course Samurai

4. Palindrome

Palindrome New Member

Hi,

Berlin is where its at! Who have you been listening to of late in terms of rolling drum and bass tracks?

5. DoublePlus

DoublePlus ++

Yeah, there's loads of good dnb parties here, so I'm not complaining.

I'll have to check out those names, haven't heard of them before. Only dnb producers with releases I know of who are based in Berlin are Survey and Duo Infernal.

6. DoublePlus

DoublePlus ++

Recently I've been mostly listening to artist like Skeptical, Eastcolors, Ivy lab, Calibre, Anile, etc...