Hello from a newb

skamanfrank

Hi all,

I'm Frank, 19 and an Essex boy. Been living in Leeds for the past couple of years at uni (dropped out now though so back in shitty Essex) and whislt I was there my housemates turned me into a bit of a d'n'b 'ead!

Boring shit- My passion in life is classic cars and I own a '72 Hillman Imp, play piano but looking into getting a synth or some kind (just something like a k-station perhaps). Love mountain biking when I can be arsed.

Anyways, yeah my housemates got into d'n'b a bit more than I already was.
I've always LOVED LTJ Bukem but now listen to a lot more other stuff as well.

At the moment I'm really feeling London Elektricity, Concorde Dawn and most of all High Contrast.

Hello to anyone that was at Gatecrasher festival btw!

Hi all,

I'm Frank, 19 and an Essex boy. Been living in Leeds for the past couple of years at uni (dropped out now though so back in shitty Essex) and whislt I was there my housemates turned me into a bit of a d'n'b 'ead!

Boring shit- My passion in life is classic cars and I own a '72 Hillman Imp, play piano but looking into getting a synth or some kind (just something like a k-station perhaps). Love mountain biking when I can be arsed.

Anyways, yeah my housemates got into d'n'b a bit more than I already was.
I've always LOVED LTJ Bukem but now listen to a lot more other stuff as well.

At the moment I'm really feeling London Elektricity, Concorde Dawn and most of all High Contrast.

Hello to anyone that was at Gatecrasher festival btw!

Welcome mate :beers: I fooking love mountain biking too (y)

Cheers for the welcomes guys!
Can't believe how much awesome stuff there is on here and I swear I've barely scratched the surface!!

Welcome%20in%20the%20family%20SMALL2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom