hello everyone

vala

hello all, my names dan and im from milton keynes/wimbish.
got my first set of decks on route sometime this week (some numark pro tt-1's) and looking forward to finally getting some vinyl. only really got them so I could get stuff on vinyl onto cd but as I have a pair of decks coming I think I may as well learn how to mix as well!
anyone know any good starter dnb to learn how to mix with?

anyhow thanks for reading and looking forward to posting/replying to many threads in the future.

Welcome mate, I don't mix but I would have thought a couple of tracks by the same artist could be a good start for mixing.

Welcome mate.
You might want to get 2 copies of the same tune to help you beatmix.
Also try to get tunes that start on a nice crisp beat. Dont
get anything with a synth intro etc.
Hope that helps. :cool:

:welcome:

I only really mix jump up, so if thats your thing i can give you a list of a shite load of tracks which are all exactly the same speed and piss easy to mix

hello all, my names dan and im from milton keynes/wimbish.
got my first set of decks on route sometime this week (some numark pro tt-1's) and looking forward to finally getting some vinyl. only really got them so I could get stuff on vinyl onto cd but as I have a pair of decks coming I think I may as well learn how to mix as well!
anyone know any good starter dnb to learn how to mix with?

anyhow thanks for reading and looking forward to posting/replying to many threads in the future.

welcome to the forum bro.

Back
Top Bottom