Hello everyone!!!

Archaea

Hiya, my name is Zakhar!

I am a Drum & Bass producer and DJ living in England (near Reading to be more specific). Currently also a Neuroscience student at Kings College London. I've been producing since 2011 but DnB has really taken over my life since 2016 when I started getting into Neurofunk production.

I have performed with many artists such as Mefjus, Kasra and Kyrist and have supported Dub Phizix & Strategy and Foreign Beggars. Currently I am working on new music to be released on some smaller independent labels hence my soundcloud only has my older stuff (which hopefully you guys will still like) and a few mixes!

Here is a link: https://soundcloud.com/archaeaofficial

If you like what you hear please drop me a follow, or just drop me a message and I can send you some new material that I am working on. Also, if you need any help on production techniques, whatever it is, just ask, always here to help!!!

:welcome: Zakhar , I'm sure we'll make good use of your talent reviewing others with no talent lol
we also have a section for you to post up some mixes (y)

Currently also a Neuroscience student at Kings College London!
Wow.. big In the game.. .

Can you help me with something?

signal changes at the border of the ventral thalamus and posterior limb of both the left capsule? they seem indeterminate..

also tiny dots scattered in cerebral hemisphere anteriorly is abit odd...

:welcome: Zakhar , I'm sure we'll make good use of your talent reviewing others with no talent lol
we also have a section for you to post up some mixes (y)

Wow.. big In the game.. .

Can you help me with something?

signal changes at the border of the ventral thalamus and posterior limb of both the left capsule? they seem indeterminate..

also tiny dots scattered in cerebral hemisphere anteriorly is abit odd...

Hey there :) I'm sure there are a lot of very talented people on this forum which I'm dying to meet ! Is there a separate section for posting mixes and a separate section for posting tracks?

And in regards to the other thing you said - what exactly is your issue with signal mediations at the border of the central thalamus ahahahaha ?

Hey there :) I'm sure there are a lot of very talented people on this forum which I'm dying to meet ! Is there a separate section for posting mixes and a separate section for posting tracks?
Yup, we have members mixes section and a new talent and track review section (y)

what exactly is your issue with signal mediations at the border of the central thalamus ahahahaha ?

Just trying to understand what it means... maybe you could pass those words onto a professor at the university.....

Back
Top Bottom