Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by voyager303, Oct 30, 2013.

1. voyager303

voyager303 New Member

Oct 30, 2013
    My name is John Montoya. I go by the alias "voyager303". I created that name by combining two of my most favorite synthesizers - the Roland TB-303 and the Moog Voyager. My love for Drum and Bass stems back many years. I remember when I first discovered it. I cannot really tell you who my favorite artists are - there are too many of them! I hope to one day learn how to create that amazing drum and bass sound my idols create. Some of my inspirations include The Pendulum, The Prodigy, Noisia, Sub Focus, DC Breaks, and many others! I started to dabble with liquid DnB not too long ago. I will admit I practiced it using a construction kit from a sample pack. Considering I am still learning, I hope you guys won't hold it against me! The track isn't really fancy or anything; it was mainly a practice track. You can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/voyager303/vacancy-free-download I have been producing music since 2005 and doing it professionally since 2010. Something interesting about me is I have joined the video game industry at the early age of 17. I have produced music for games on Xbox Live, iOS, and Android. I am currently working on a PC game. Well that just about sums me up. I cannot wait to get involved with this community!
    Download Music