Hello everyone!

Red Hadouken

Brony Artist
Hi! I'm Red Hadouken, and I am a brony artist from Florida who just started making music in March. I came here not to show off what little skill I have, but to improve my skill by getting help from people who know what they are doing!

I make music because I love music and because it's something I have a passion for, not to get rich and famous off of it like some. Music for me is a hobby, and I am nowhere near where I would like to be. But, again, that's why I am here to get more help on my musical knowledge!

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites Remix

Above is my most recent song, if anyone is curious on what I currently sound like...like I said, I am nowhere near where I want to be, and need help. Looking forward to getting some help on my music here and getting better overall!

Welcome! I think the production board will help you in your quest for musical knowledge!

:welcome:
and
c-hadouken3.jpg

Hi! I'm Red Hadouken, and I am a brony artist from Florida who just started making music in March. I came here not to show off what little skill I have, but to improve my skill by getting help from people who know what they are doing!

I make music because I love music and because it's something I have a passion for, not to get rich and famous off of it like some. Music for me is a hobby, and I am nowhere near where I would like to be. But, again, that's why I am here to get more help on my musical knowledge!

Above is my most recent song, if anyone is curious on what I currently sound like...like I said, I am nowhere near where I want to be, and need help. Looking forward to getting some help on my music here and getting better overall!

Good attitude & good luck!

brony artist?

wut?

Back
Top Bottom