Drum & Bass Hello Everyone *waves*

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by DovahkiinC, Oct 29, 2013.

1. DovahkiinC

DovahkiinC New Member

Wondering if anyone's going to The Friday 29th Nov Hospitality event at Warehouse project? I bought tickets on a whim and now have no one to go with. I would even go on my tod but have never done so before, Any other females here go to raves alone? I worry a dragon might swoop me up into the sky or my feet will get chased and scratched by an over excited kitten.

2. dnbfandan

dnbfandan New Member

Hi DovahkiinC, I am a promoter for Hospitality, I wouldn't like to say whether or not you should, but Hospitality should always have a friendly atmosphere and community-feel, just watch you don't get too messy! I think I might be going with some friends, I'm guessing if you would like some girls to go with, so I'll let you know if any of the girls are coming with us, might make you feel better! :)

3. L111

L111 Member

I concur, I've "ended up" on my own at many a hospitality event, but its never longer than 10 minutes before I meet some randoms

4. chewdiggy

chewdiggy Member

I've been to events on my own, but I'd be wary if I was a female going on my own. No sexist thing, dudes can be fucking creepy.