Hello DnbForum

Modality

Hey there guys. My name is Cory (Aka Modality) and I am a nub dnb producer.

I enjoy making music for my own entertainment but recently I have had the urge to share my music and get some advice and criticism of how to expand myself as an artist.

I have only got one track that I felt was worth sharing at the moment but I will be making more in the future and I hope to improve my sound and production techniques. Sadly I am a poor student so I cannot afford hardware so I am currently working with a mouse and keyboard using Reason.

My other interests include game design and gaming. I also enjoy a bit of graphic design when I am not playing games or making music.

One thing I have been having trouble is finding samples or singers to collaborate with. I always feel my tracks need vocal samples but I can never find any that are suitable :O

I also own a tiny DJ console that I like to play around with but it doesn't feel as nice as real decks :(.

Anyway just thought I would say hello to you all and I am sure I will see some of you around on the forums I will try to be as helpful as I can and bring something of my own to this forum.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ModalityDnb (Forgot to add the link).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom