Hello Chaps

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Alright, i'm Bournemouth ,the scene is proper on the up so get down for some shows if you havent already :)

I aint been mixing too long (8 months) but have somehow managed to get a bit of a rep from fellow djs :S I had a half hour slot at Empire in Bmouth for a mates birthday couple of months back and got lots of good feedback which is cool. Since then been djing at parties etc but in the process of making a demo so i can hopefully get on the scene properly.

Loving this forum so far, lots of useful information floating around.

Oh and can tell me how i change my user name? I didnt put "russell.ashley@" but for some reason thats what it came up as.

Safe, Russ

Alright, i'm Bournemouth ,the scene is proper on the up so get down for some shows if you havent already :)

I aint been mixing too long (8 months) but have somehow managed to get a bit of a rep from fellow djs :S I had a half hour slot at Empire in Bmouth for a mates birthday couple of months back and got lots of good feedback which is cool. Since then been djing at parties etc but in the process of making a demo so i can hopefully get on the scene properly.

Oh and can tell me how i change my user name? I didnt put "russell.ashley@" but for some reason thats what it came up as.

Safe, Russ

to change your name, send a message to either triple m or sdm, they're the pink ones. safety*

Nice one, i will do that now :)

Yeh scuba things are good man, we still aint met up for a mix properly! Im bidding on some mk3 techs atm and im gettin a cdj 800 just to really get my game up :D can't wait!! I'll let you know when ive got my new setup sorted and we should have a bosh init

Safe, Russ

welcome bro!!

Hello again.

Got my Cdj 800 last night :D :D :D happiest kid ever lol. Bidding ends on the mk3s tomoro so should be fully set up soon!

Just wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to get like a user guide for the cdj cos it didnt come with one?

Cheers

Russ

Hello again.

Got my Cdj 800 last night :D :D :D happiest kid ever lol. Bidding ends on the mk3s tomoro so should be fully set up soon!

Just wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to get like a user guide for the cdj cos it didnt come with one?

Cheers

Russ

yeh man... just search for Pioneer CDJ-800 user manual in google.... should have a pdf somewhere of the manual. possibly the pioneer site??

Back
Top Bottom