Hello.....again!!!!

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
After some ups and downs in the 'real world' I find myself back on dnbforum.

Props to the people who were posting back in 07/08 and are still going strong today. You may have known me by my old alias of mrwobalz....Helloz!

Looking forward to getting back into the interweb pages where the drums never die :2thumbs:

I remember you! We used to go into that proto chat site thing with the youtube accessory, that was you right? Dillinja session? Don't leave me hanging here. I remember, I used to ask about you, where he went, where did he go, how he straddles the horizon.

aha indeed, old mrwobalz! how you doing old boy!

I'm doing well, feeling slightly old now after your comment :)

I've missed so much, but seeing the old faces and names feels like I never left....

How have you been?

I remember you! We used to go into that proto chat site thing with the youtube accessory, that was you right? Dillinja session? Don't leave me hanging here. I remember, I used to ask about you, where he went, where did he go, how he straddles the horizon.

That was me indeed! Those chats were very cool, I think YOUNGTUNA instigated that.....I'm guessing no ones doing them anymore?

Not sure I can keep up with the pace of the waffle section now days, apparently I'm OLD!!!

I see you are still posting the most weird random stuff on the web :D

Need to work hard for my 1000 post access all areas pass....that is still functioning right??

Back
Top Bottom