Hello again

D'n'bSFC

Hi I'm fairly new to this forum but I did post a thread a few weeks ago basically saying what programme I use and some help I need. For anyone who commented thanks again for the help. I can already hear improvments, although I do get frustrated nowim trying to finish off a track by panning and adding effects etc... (I'm using Fl 9!) I hear a fuzz in some tracks therefore I have to turn the levels down and it dosent sound right. Can anyone help please? I've looked through the Fruity loops tips threads among others but I can't find anything which sounds like my problem. Thanks x

If you have the limiter on the master channel, as is the basic fruity template, remove that and make sure you dont go over the top with your overall volume level (see that the monitor level meter in the upper screen area wont blink red).

Sometimes when you drive something to a limiter too hard, it will start sort of buzzing.

If you have the limiter on the master channel, as is the basic fruity template, remove that and make sure you dont go over the top with your overall volume level (see that the monitor level meter in the upper screen area wont blink red).

Sometimes when you drive something to a limiter too hard, it will start sort of buzzing.

Cheers mate I'll give that a go. It seems to happen if I add an effect like Delay or flangus. I'm thinking it could be me uping the levels too far on that swell...

Back
Top Bottom