Hellllloooooooo!!!!!!!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
helloooo.

I am Lokki!

I run Context Digital Magazine and dont do much else!

I like a good smoke and drink far to much! In fact I am drinking now!!

If you see me out I am probably pissed so approach carefully! haha!

I love drum n bass, but like hip hop equally (the best album ever made was wu tang 36 chambers- method man is my God)! I listen to hip hop in my car a lot and drum n bass when i go out. I also like breaks but have never worked out how to dance to it properly! :jacko:

I live in Portsmouth and Reading and want to move to Brighton (no i am not gay!).

I am very opionated about music and will cuss people down if they like music i think is shit! mainly RnB, you can not look hard whilst listening to someone whiney gay like Usher!!! sort it the fuck out!
I hate techno and cant see the point in hard house also trance pisses me right off to!!! I love breakbeats so any thing that goes boom boom boom... just makes me wanna go to sleep!!! I think gabba is the work of satan himself! It has ruined all the free parties

I think most Mc in dnb are very overated (see i am opinion ated!) and fail miserably in comparison to their hip hop counterparts (except for Dynamite) when you compare Skinnyman to Skibba u see what i mean! skibbadabbadibbabmcfibba wibba! ---bollox!

I got the council environmental health called on me once for playing music too loud.

the end

yo lokki
how do?
I only know of one lokki so im guessing your the fella who used to come to my FDT nights @ the subway?
Thanks for all your support bro!
I hope all is well, and i'll catch up with your soon.
Peace >Senator
:boom:

safe mate!

i saw simon(?) the other day in the dog and he said u was runnin
a radio thing or summin1 gimme a shout if u need any cheap advertising!

safe

safe mate!

i saw simon(?MC Messy) the other day in the dog and he said u was runnin an internet radio thing or summin gimme a shout if u need any cheap advertising!

safe

Back
Top Bottom