He'll Never wee again,AKA Never piss on an Electric Fence

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
That is a grim pic. But I agree that's not a standard leccy fence, unless he was tied to it...

On Mythbusters on telly, they did an expiriment re: pissing on fences. & they had to be like 1cm away before they got any shock at all, and then he walked away laughing.

However, I heard on the radio news this morning about a dog pissing against a faulty electric plyon which caused an explosion, power outtage, and a doggy on fire...

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
put it this way, my dad's mate pissed on an train rail and it was th elast thing he ever did..so god know what the porr individual did, but suure did roast teh old scampi ...heh he:mkay:

mesh

VIP Junglist
when I was 10 my older cousin convinced me to hold onto an electric fence, after i saw him do it first of course. you get a jolt, but it doesnt even throw you off.

maybe it was built for smaller cows, or sheep or rabbits:mrpanic:

Inwonderland

Jungle Jamboree
when I was 10 my older cousin convinced me to hold onto an electric fence, after i saw him do it first of course. you get a jolt, but it doesnt even throw you off.

maybe it was built for smaller cows, or sheep or rabbits:mrpanic:
yeah i did that when i was about seven. It didn't really hurt as such but i had delayed shock and cried about five minutes later

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
I think I was 12 ish, on holiday and was waiting for the coach to the airport to fly home.

I wanted a last go on the Spiderman pinball, which was unplugged. So, holding the plug I reached underneath, and felt for the socket, with the hand that was holding the plug...

I found it & got a mains shock, which didn't hurt too much, but did stop me pulling my hand away for what seemed like a few seconds. Very tingly...

Wouldn't do it again...

mesh

VIP Junglist
BUT he'll never have to spend money on a rubber again or worry about catching aids (unless he switches sex for heroin).
you know, the heroin's a far better option for that guy right now! Pain relief + final chance to catch a blood borne disease.

:sick:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
You're right, I guess he'll be getting nice clean hospital heroin (btw they call it diamorphine...).

Last edited: