"Helicopter Tune" + Wack Vocals = New DnB Bootleg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Have you guys heard the Deep Blue "Helicopter Tune" bootleg? Its the original Helicopter tune but with some woman singing over the top of it. Its a one sided bootleg affair, very dodgy. Does anyone know anything about this? I think its lousey myself. :spam:

Originally posted by 1992
Have you guys heard the Deep Blue "Helicopter Tune" bootleg? Its the original Helicopter tune but with some woman singing over the top of it. Its a one sided bootleg affair, very dodgy. Does anyone know anything about this? I think its lousey myself. :spam:

The tune over the top is Ms Dynamite's 'Dyna-mitee'. Dont mind it myself, although I wouldnt buy it. Strangely enough, Im really feelin Ms Dynamite at the moment too. Plus shes soooooo fit!!! :lickface:

I think its lame with her vocals on it. Dont get me wrong, i like her voice and all, but i just dont see it fitting with this track. I rinse the original though, so whatevers.

Originally posted by Kanta
I couldn't believe my eyes!!! What a shit idea..

"Ramp" by Ms. Dynamite is catchy though.. :crazy:
It does sound like a shit idea but don't pass judgement until you've heard it beacuse it does actually work pretty well.

Well.....

I think it sounds pretty shit but I fecking love the original Miss Dynamite track - she's a fecking babe as well - that chick got rhythm :)

Oh and the original Helicopter wisnae too bad either :)

Originally posted by V Matt
It does sound like a shit idea but don't pass judgement until you've heard it beacuse it does actually work pretty well.

I thought it would be obvious that I had already heard it.. I guess not.

Yes, I heard the tune... hmm... probably a week ago.

I love the Helicopter Tune by itself, and like I said Ms. Dynamite has some good material...

I just think this is a poor combination, I don't think it works. You may like it, thats fine... people disagreeing on tracks is NOT a new thing :crazy:

Originally posted by Kanta
I thought it would be obvious that I had already heard it.. I guess not.

Yes, I heard the tune... hmm... probably a week ago.
My mistake, to me it read like you hadn't heard it :thumbsup:

Miss Dynamite is heavy but she has ruined this song. It just doesn't go. I don't like it, I laughed when I first heard it.

Originally posted by ZESTIE
Miss Dynamite is heavy but she has ruined this song.

You cant really blame her for this! Thats why its a bootleg. She probably doesnt know anything about it!

dyna-mitee acapella + helicopter tune = wham bam

she's probably heard but she's most likely not responsible...

or is she?! :idea:

Last edited:
Originally posted by 1992
How is that possible Mulla?

Well, someone gets hold of an accapella of her, sticks it over the top of the Helicoptor tune and sticks it out on white. Not exactly rocket science mate.

Originally posted by Mulla
Well, someone gets hold of an accapella of her, sticks it over the top of the Helicoptor tune and sticks it out on white. Not exactly rocket science mate.

Well THAT person should get :gun:

:lol:

I never really like the helicopter tune that much anyways

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mulla

True but I'd imagine finding a suitable and clean accapella of her would be difficult(?).

I was just thinking.... I don't think I'd hate this bootleg as much if the person responcable for it jacked the vocals up to 45. (ie: chipmonk madness).

The original Ms Dynamite tune is well popular over here at the moment tho... So a chipmonk version prolly be even cheesier..

Nah it ain't hard to get an acapella.

And this mix is wack... I can do a better rmx of it live- and there are tunes out there that go with the vocals WAAY better than the helicopter tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom