Held Hostage n Coffin up Flem

narky

safe people,jus signed up here.bin producin d&b 4 bit over 2years n las few months productions bin comin on sweetly.if ne 1 gets a chance plz chekk out my 2 newest d&b tracks 'Held Hostage' n 'Coffin up flem'-they r both jump-up bangers n rceivin gud feedbak so far.u can chek them at:

www.myspace.com/anarkyproductions

www.soundcloud.com/narkyrecordings (free downloads)

n ne1 who mite b into dubstep u can chek my 1st digital release at:

www.monkeydub.com/anarky

big-ups in advance 2 ne 1 who takes the time 2 lisen n ne good djs feelin any me tracks let me kno n i'll send 320mp3 strate over.cheers narky

ye mate.cheers 4 avin a lisen.ye man id say exactly the same to u-jus chekd all ur tunez on myspace-u gota long way 2 go too-keep practisin n tryin mate!!!

Ok, I could be completely wrong but, Lucid has given you his honest opinion. Which by the looks of it you weren't happy with, so tell him he also needs to try better???? In my opinion lucid is alot further along the production path than yourself! That's not saying you don't have some good ideas but you need to work on them, keep practicing and your style will evolve.

Take all commentson board, even negative ones, because IMO the negative comments are what make us strive to get better. Don't just say something negative to someone because they have said it to you.

na its bless tbh im not the best jump up critique so thats probably why i didt say much more on the subject!
my comment was a bit arrogant to be fair.

na i like the ideas and themes u got going on and u have a good structure, but i think your beats need to be a bit tighter to hold your tracks together and maybe spend some time working on mixdowns and equalization so your tracks sit tighter together on the whole to bring the over all sound up more you know?

im sorry i was a dick.. i have my moments.

it tends to be when people say "FREE 320s" that annoys me so i am sorry for bein short mate

na fair play mate.thas all it was- i dont mind bein critisised but i like people 2 be specific bout wot they fink needs improvin.i aint a big head(like i mite'v sounded) n im nowher near wer i wana b so u r rite mate-i hav still got long way 2 go. n 2 b honest wiv u i didnt want 2 admit it earlier but u hav got sum sik sounds n the quality is ther so fair play 2u n cheers 4 the mor detaild 2nd reveiw-kno wot u sayin bout tryin to thicken the sound up n fill it rite out!

it tends to be when people say "FREE 320s" that annoys me-lmfao!

n mr fletch cheers 4 avin a lisen n ur critique.as i mentioned i aint no big-head n i defintly dont fink im nefin special-jus happy wiv my own personal improvements over the last 2 years sinc i started!my tunez used 2 b shockin!! haha

Oh mate no worries. Some of my past shit has been awful! Even some of my new shit is awful lol! I too have a way to go in production, but I understand that, and accept it. All the guys around here are real helpful. If something they say is negative, I try and pick their minds so they can tell me in detail what they don't like, that way I can resolve the problem

Oh mate no worries. Some of my past shit has been awful! Even some of my new shit is awful lol! I too have a way to go in production, but I understand that, and accept it. All the guys around here are real helpful. If something they say is negative, I try and pick their minds so they can tell me in detail what they don't like, that way I can resolve the problem

ye man. constructive critisiscm is the way forward!!!

Back
Top Bottom