Hektikz Dutty Riddem Dubstep Mix Up!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
1.The ThunderClaps-Judgment Day ft Ghetto & Shameless
2.Distance-Night Vision(Skream Nasty Rmx)
3.Coki-Road Rage
4.The Others-Monster Munch
5.Subscape-Badman
6.Bar9-Amalgamotion
7.Subscape-Transaction
8.Chase & Status-Saxon
9.Chasing Shadows-Dr Sin
10.Bar9-Pull Up
11.Stagga-Sick As Sin
12.Joker & Jakes-3klane
13.Stenchman-Taste Of Vomit
14.MRK1-Dubelek
15.Skream-Tek A Pill
16.The Others-Bazooka
17.Bar9-Strung Out
18.MRK1-Borderline
19.Limewax-1/2 LB (pure filth)

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Hektikzduttyriddemdubstep.mp3.html

FEEDBACK PLS!!!x

pls forum feedback i care forum cunts u know who u are!!! try brown nose the moderaters try make a name on the net! fuck u i try keep a low profile n stay in the game!!! Jus listen my mix n u know da name!!! hektikz turbo!!! goiing insane!!!! yer im piissedd fuck all u cunt who say your grammer is crap!! fucking posh fucks!!! cunts wank face whores!!! DOWNLOAD MY MIX YER GOING ON RAW!!!!!

the whole list is mixed man, is the first dnb tune that comes in limewax?

limewax's tune is at 17 mins before thunderclaps shameless and ghetts.

large fuckin mix tho its all bout stagga ( sick as sin ) best dub tune ive heard in time fuckin dutty banger
big ups hektikz

Last edited:
well done mate i dunno wat is going on!! well kiinda! im completely messy!! oh dear been on sum oil slick shit half pint of wkd blue n half guinnes!! fucking messes u up!! facking sambuca the lot!! aftershock sum shit coke which tasted like pro plus!!! fuck me on a fucking rawwwyy!! MASHED!

i drunk loads of carling and some wierd green shit and i keep needing to piss!

police pulled me over earlier aswell which was not pleasant, dont patronize me pig.
its funny massive fat pig birds should be police cos they are already pigs.
call in the farmers to sort them out so they dont keep getting a power trip.
or leaving shit in ur sheets

OI MATE IM IM THROUGH AND THROUH FUCK ME LEFT RIGHT N CENTER! SHIT SHIT SHOOT SHOOT!!! FUCKING BOLLOCKSED MATE ON A LEVEL!! IS MY MIX OK THOUGH?

YOUR MIXED IS FAT!!!
WHEN YOU'RE SOBER SORT YOUR TRACKLIST OUT COS ITS ALLMESSED UP.
IM LISTENING TO IT OUT AND IM BROCKING OUT IN MY ARMCHAIR WITH MY SMOKING JACKET ON....OOPS IT APPEARS IVE DROPPED MY MONICLE, LOOK IN THE FRUITBOWL IT SHOULD BE NEXT TO THE BACON

lol ok know your speaking my messed up shizz!! fucking hell think im gunna go sleep gota be up for the tottenham match!! hope we smash them newcastle cunts!! hope they go down!! fucking cunts!!!raaahhhh got a half G of mdma jus for the match and a few steLLA's!! im gunna be messed out my face for the game!!! haha mite strip off and run on the pitch!! haha il be famous!! lol!! allow that!! il be banned!! raahhh!! god im fucked!! fuck u god! i dont believe in you!!

Back
Top Bottom