Hektikz 30min Jump Up Mix

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
Jus done a lil Mix aint done one for a while going off jump up a lil and started listening to the more heavy stuff ie old renegade stuff and filthy techstep will probs get bak into it but at the mo more filth than wobble.

Feedback welcome!!

Pleasure-Splinter in your mind
Sensai-Grid 9
Dirty Harry-Pimping ain't easy
Jaydan-Driller killer
Taxman & Original Sin-seen
Taxman-Sleeze
Bluefoot-Jawbreaker
Slum Dogz-Annilator
Kre-Distorted
Decibel-No Good
Complex-Opptical Illusion
Alter Ego-Mortal Combat
Sensai-The Blade
Zodiac-Al That

http://dnbshare.com/download/HektikzLilJUmpupMix_.mp3.html

yes man. good stuff as always.

few pointers / criticism.

I think one of your decks man be quieter? or your not eqiuing enough?

when driller killer came in, i could barely hear it, could hear the previous tune much more. Same with every other tune so i think you might wanna look at that?

When seen hit the break, i was happy that you went for the double, fucked it slightly, but you had it intact within second which was nice.

Apart from that was fucking spot on mate.

the mix from driller killer to seen was fucking huge. very very nice mix. also sleeze into jawbreaker was spot on.

really did enjoy this just have a word with one of your decks! haha

nice man, cheers.

ALSO. just got to the mix between distorted and no good i think? the cutting sounded perfect and the drop was very nice. fair play to you man.

Yer Thanks for the feedback snatch!! Jus wat i like to hear yer i think both my needles are actually fucked and my mixer is fucking dodgy aswell wen iv listened back the quality doesnt sounds as crisp at wat it should be. once iv got the moneys i will be purchasing a new mixer and sum needles. safe ;)

Back
Top Bottom