21.Bar9-Duck Hunt??
22.Crissy Criss-Soap Dodger
23.Bar0-Direction Course
24.501-Get back!
25.Skream-Tek A Pill
26.Jakes-Warp 9

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/HEKTIKZFILTHYDUBSTEP.mp3.html

Last edited:
28 downloads and only 1 response!!! FUCK OFF ALL U LEACHING CUNTS I SWEATED OUT TO AN HOUR OF THIS SHIZZLE!!! N ALL U CAN GIVE ME IS A RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS!!!! FUCK OFF IM SICK AND TIRED OFF YOUR SHIT!!! AT LEAST GIVE SUM FEEDBACK IF IT WAS SHIT OR GOOD!!! U FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT a bit toooo harsh!! i was completly wasted!!!

Last edited:
On this mate..

Im 99% sure you will have the same dubstep taste as myself and i need to get more in the know! haha

Safe for this mate bang on it!!

long live Mr. Messy!

i promise i will download your mix's 2nite! x

Feedback
Mixing is good. Don't think I heard a clang or slip up all the way through.

Tune selection leaves a lot to be desired. I liked it when you switched it up a bit and got vocal but with dubstep I think you've got to drop it down a bit before you get super heavy with it, I felt I was just hearing loads of wobble with little variety all the way through.

This is all my opinion though and should be taken with more than a pinch of salt as I prefer 2562 etc.

In anycase I think it's important to give proper feedback not bullshit brown nosing.

Hope this helps. (y)

Feedback
Mixing is good. Don't think I heard a clang or slip up all the way through.

Tune selection leaves a lot to be desired. I liked it when you switched it up a bit and got vocal but with dubstep I think you've got to drop it down a bit before you get super heavy with it, I felt I was just hearing loads of wobble with little variety all the way through.

This is all my opinion though and should be taken with more than a pinch of salt as I prefer 2562 etc.

In anycase I think it's important to give proper feedback not bullshit brown nosing.

Hope this helps. (y)

THANKS ALOT! this is propa feedback!! yer wiv the tune selection thats jus my style i suppose i love all the fithy wobbly dubstep basslines! same go's for dnb!! Safe Mr Fortune!!x

THANKS ALOT! this is propa feedback!! yer wiv the tune selection thats jus my style i suppose i love all the fithy wobbly dubstep basslines! same go's for dnb!! Safe Mr Fortune!!x

No worries mate. I've got a wobbly dubstep mix planned so I'll be looking for some feedback from you!

Back
Top Bottom