hektikal Unknown Drum & Bass tunes...

the fourth one ... damn can't remember the name ...though I heard it so many tiiiiiimes (in a set from Ed rush & Optical @ WEMF 2001)

Thanks for the 3rd one :D

respect!

And the others.. just think about it..

take ya time folks ;)

ez,

Joe.

the very last one is from dungeonmaster's guide.... im not sure which u want cuz the clip is at the point where the two tracks are being mixed.... the first one is dom & kemal - Moulin rouge (dieselboy kaos & karl k remix) and the other is tiesto - flight 643 (paul b & subwave remix). im guessing you want the second one tho, so there ya go

evol4276 said:
the very last one is from dungeonmaster's guide.... im not sure which u want cuz the clip is at the point where the two tracks are being mixed.... the first one is dom & kemal - Moulin rouge (dieselboy kaos & karl k remix) and the other is tiesto - flight 643 (paul b & subwave remix). im guessing you want the second one tho, so there ya go

yeah, the second one :D

Thanks mate.. it was only a few second clip so i thought it would never been sold..

Any chance you have that around? The set or that tune?

thanks again!!!

respect!

Joe.

hektikal said:
yeah, the second one :D

Thanks mate.. it was only a few second clip so i thought it would never been sold..

Any chance you have that around? The set or that tune?

thanks again!!!

respect!

Joe.
if u mean by the album, then yea i have it. it isnt too hard to pick up tho.. shuldnt be a hard find. dunno if it was out on vinyl or not i can look

Back
Top Bottom