Heist - Underworld

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

coming on Charge Records - mampi swifts label. Very mampi-esque! SICK TUNE

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, love it.
Jim posted it on his fbook wall earlier, checked it out, its mad.

Definately got some mampi vibes to it.

for once i dont really like, just sounds like his taken a swift tune and changed the synths imo

for once i dont really like, just sounds like his taken a swift tune and changed the synths imo

You make it sound so easy. If it was that easy don't you think everyone would be doing it. Heist cant win, does more styles than pretty much anyone in the scene and still gets hate lol

You make it sound so easy. If it was that easy don't you think everyone would be doing it. Heist cant win, does more styles than pretty much anyone in the scene and still gets hate lol

nah man i like a good few of his tunes, but if this wern't on charge records everyone would be saying he ripped him off.

just because you release a tune on someones label does't mean it should sound like him??

nah man i like a good few of his tunes, but if this wern't on charge records everyone would be saying he ripped him off.

just because you release a tune on someones label does't mean it should sound like him??

Imo the few bars after the drop sounds TOO much like mampi, but the "switch" at 1.30 is original stuff

way too much thought mate.

he probs just made a tune which came out sounding like a mampi tune, sent him that and he wanted to release it...

Yeh I hear that, but from what Heist told me, Mampi asked him to do a few Charge sounding tracks, guess this was the result. Know what ya mean tho it does sound very like swift

Back
Top Bottom