Heist - Underworld

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Haha, love it.
Jim posted it on his fbook wall earlier, checked it out, its mad.

Definately got some mampi vibes to it.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
You make it sound so easy. If it was that easy don't you think everyone would be doing it. Heist cant win, does more styles than pretty much anyone in the scene and still gets hate lol
nah man i like a good few of his tunes, but if this wern't on charge records everyone would be saying he ripped him off.

just because you release a tune on someones label does't mean it should sound like him??

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
nah man i like a good few of his tunes, but if this wern't on charge records everyone would be saying he ripped him off.

just because you release a tune on someones label does't mean it should sound like him??
Imo the few bars after the drop sounds TOO much like mampi, but the "switch" at 1.30 is original stuff

groelle

VIP Junglist

way too much thought mate.

he probs just made a tune which came out sounding like a mampi tune, sent him that and he wanted to release it...

Yeh I hear that, but from what Heist told me, Mampi asked him to do a few Charge sounding tracks, guess this was the result. Know what ya mean tho it does sound very like swift